PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ANY CHANGES WILL BE POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE, SO PLEASE READ THEM REGULARLY WHEN ACCESSING THIS SITE.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY.
You shall bear in mind, that the English form of the T&C of this website is translated to other languages, only for convenience. In case of any contradiction between the English form of the T&C and any translated form of the T&C, the terms of English form will govern any translated form.
Changes to the Terms of Service:
The Company can freely change the Terms and is not required to, nor shall be required to seek any trader’s consent to gain acceptance of any new version of the Terms. If the trader does not accept changes to the General Conditions, The Company may, after a period of thirty (30) days from the date on which the trader may have access to the modification, close the account.
2. By use of the services offered by the Company, the Client hereby acknowledge his irrevocable acceptance of, and compliance with, all the terms and conditions stated herein, and his being of full, unlimited, unrestricted legal capacity to execute transactions offered by this site. The client hereby declares that his personal details, where applicable, are complete, up to date, and correct.
3. The Company reserves the right at any time, to amend, alter, modify or change, as it sees fit, any term of these terms without any prior notice, and the Client hereby agrees to conform to the current version as published in this site. The Client hereby agrees that the Company reserves the sole right at any time, and in its sole discretion, to choose the assets on which options will be traded on the Site, the way they will be calculated and shall also have the right to change them at any time.
4. Words and expressions herein using the masculine gender shall also refer to the feminine gender, and words and expressions using persons, shall include also incorporated bodies.
5. The time presented on this site and/or concerning any activity shall be based on the GMT time zone.
6. All intellectual property, including but not limited to, content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (the “IP” or “Intellectual Property”), are owned in their entirety by the Company and/or by third parties who has granted the Company license to use such IP. All rights reserved.
7. The Client is hereby given a limited non-exclusive right to use the IP included in this site for his personal, non-commercial, non-transferable use, with regards to the services offered on this site only. Unless expressly stated herein, the Company grants no other IP right or license to the Client. The Client hereby undertakes not to duplicate or transfer any of his rights without prior written consent of the Company, nor to change, edit or remove any material from the Site. Without derogating from the aforesaid, the Client is authorized to print only one copy printout from the site for his personal use.
8. The Company may include in the site information, data, links, promotional offers or any other content in any form, including financial content of third parties. Such content is provided only for the Client’s convenience and as an extra service, and will not be considered as advising. In no case, shall the Company be responsible for, or shall it deem to give any representation with regard to such content.
9. You understand that while the Internet and the World Wide Web generally are dependable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent you from accessing the Website. We shall not be liable for, and you agree not to hold or seek to hold us or any of our agents or service providers liable for, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Site at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the Site as a whole or in any geographic location. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. We do not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Site and its content, including without limitation, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The Client hereby declares that he keeps his username and password safe from any third party, and undertakes to notify the Company of any suspected misuse of his account or personal information. For the Client’s protection, all login information must be kept confidential. In the event that the Client provides login information to a third party, the Company will no longer be able to accept liability for the funds in the Client’s account.
Accuracy of Information:
The Company will check the veracity of the data provided by the trader. It may, at any time, ask traders to send one or more additional supporting documents to confirm his identity, his age of majority or any other information about him. If the documents submitted by the trader indicate the trader is under the age of eighteen (18), his account will be automatically deactivated and closed. If the data sent is incorrect, the account will be automatically deactivated and closed. If the trader has an account balance, the closing of an account will automatically freeze the available assets. The trader can obtain payment of his available assets by providing the required documentation. If The Company suspects that the use of the trading account is linked to money laundering or terrorist financing, the account will be disabled and closed.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy:
The Company is aware of money laundering issues related to online financial activity and as such, The Company maintains complete transparency for our traders to be granted a totally irreproachable trading activity. That is why, from the moment of processing a withdrawal, we can, upon specific request of the concerned trader, credit a bank account different from the one the investment was originally made from. However, such changes may only be made if bank accounts are located within the same country.
The Company may be required to perform identity checks and request additional documentation from the trader in the event of a significant demand for repayment.
Changes to Personal Information:
Through the use of the interface of his account, the trader can modify his personal data, excluding certain details. When a change relates to information on marital status, the trader shall provide The Company the new information within one (1) month. When a change relates to information regarding a trader’s account, the trader shall provide The Company with the new information prior to making any withdrawal request.
10. The client hereby accepts that there is no way to cancel any order or transaction once it has been executed. Without derogating from the aforementioned statement, the client understands such limitations by pressing on the Trade icon.
11. You hereby represent and warrant (which representations and warranties shall be deemed to be repeated by you on each date on which a transaction is entered into via the Site) that: a) you have full power and authority to bind yourself by these Terms and Conditions, each transaction and any other documentation relating thereto, and to perform your obligations thereunder and each transaction and have taken all necessary action to authorize such execution, delivery and performance; b) any such execution, delivery and performance will not violate or conflict with any law applicable to you, any provision of any constitutional documents or any charge, trust deed, contract or other instrument or any contractual restrictions applicable to, binding on or affecting you or any of your assets or oblige you to create any lien, security interest or encumbrance; c) all information provided by you is true and accurate in all respects; d) all governmental, regulatory and other consents that are required to have been obtained by you in relation to the Site have been so obtained and are in full force and effect and all conditions of any such consents have been complied with; e) your obligations under these Terms and Conditions constitute your legal, valid and binding obligations, enforceable in accordance with their respective terms; f) You will comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, exchange, market or regulatory authority which apply in respect of us, you or your investments from time to time; f) You will promptly give (or procure to be given) to us such information and assistance as we may reasonably require to enable us to assist or achieve compliance with any of the obligations mentioned in relation to your Account or the Site; g) where we provide you with an execution-only service you have the capacity to evaluate and understand the terms, condition and risks of each transaction (whether or not recommended by us) entered into hereunder and you are willing and able to accept those terms and conditions and to assume (financially and otherwise) those risks; h) you are acting as principal in any transactions on the Site and each transaction thereunder and; i) if you are in default of any of these Terms and Conditions you will give us notice as soon as you become aware of such occurrence.
12. The Company will be bounded only to information and/or orders supplied by either party to the other party in writing. The Client is aware that our site offers high-risk speculative investments that might be illegal in his jurisdiction. Therefore, the Client assumes all responsibility of validity and legality of his actions with respect to this Website. Trading in Binary Options and/or any other Options, as may be offered by our Website, could be regarded as a highly speculative investment. This kind of investment carries the risk of losing the Client’s capital in a short period, therefore the Client declares that he fully understands the underlying risks involved and should seek independent advice
13. Before entering into a limited liability transaction, you should obtain from us a formal written statement confirming that the extent of your loss liability on each transaction will be limited to an amount agreed by you before you enter into the transaction. The amount you can lose in limited liability transactions will be less than in other margined transactions, which have no predetermined loss limit. Nevertheless, even though the extent of loss will be subject to the agreed limit, you acknowledge that you may sustain the loss in a relatively short time. Your loss may be limited, but the risk of sustaining a total loss to the amount agreed is substantial.
Deposits & Withdrawals:
Regardless of the payment method used, traders must initially fund their account with an amount no less than €/$/£200. If funding an account by credit card, traders may only fund their
account up to a maximum of €/$/£25,000 per each twenty-four (24) hour period, and up to a maximum of €/$/£75,000 every thirty (30) days. Traders cannot make more than five (5) deposits per day per credit card. Additionally, traders may from time to time be informed that other restrictions and limitations may be applied and that some payment methods may include funding limits that The Company does not control and is not responsible for. For traders who wish to fund their accounts using alternative payment methods, further deposits may be allowed above and beyond those listed above.
Clients are not allowed to have more than one funded account. Clients who have multiple accounts registered under the same name may have one or all of their accounts closed, subject to The Company’s decision. Furthermore, clients with multiple accounts in which multiple investments are made with varying names and/or sources may have all their accounts closed, and investments returned. The Company advises clients to only open one account, and to invest using only their personal funds.
Traders are able to make their first withdrawals at no cost (wire transfers excluded), and handling charges or commissions will not be deducted from the first withdrawal amount of each month.
At any time, except in instances where a trader’s account is blocked or closed, the trader may request, via the management interface of his trading account, the repayment of all or part of his available assets. After online confirmation by the trader, The Company will forward to the trader’s bank account the requested amount to the benefit of the beneficiary within seven (7) to ten (10) business days following the withdrawal request. Each repayment cannot be less than €/$/£100.
*Please note that some transfers may incur additional charges which will be borne by the trader.
Client’s withdrawal orders from their accounts shall be executed by either: (a) refund of the credit card by which deposits were made and for exactly the amount of the deposit and no less (please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is €/$/£100); and the remainder via (b) bank wire transfer to his bank account (only the account from which deposits were made), subject to identification documents to be delivered by him, and solely pursuant to Company’s discretion which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders by the way the Client has asked. Withdrawals shall be made according to the site procedures and will take up to fourteen (14) banking days or as determined by the billing services provider of the site, the longer between the two. In the Case Client wishes to cancel a withdrawal request he can do so only with respect to withdrawal request that was not completed yet and to which a withdrawal confirmation was not sent yet) and not a request already executed. In case more than one withdrawal request were sent by the Client, and afterwards he requests to cancel part/all of the withdrawal orders, the earlier withdrawal order will be cancelled, and so on.
Traders requesting withdrawals will be subjected to an identification process. Withdrawal requests will only be honored after the trader supplies The Company with the proof of account ownership and proof that the trader is the owner of the payment method to be used for the withdrawal.
14. The Company’s liability, to compensate for damages incurred by client, shall be limited to direct damages that the Client can prove by a final judgment to have incurred, up to a maximum amount equal to the funds the Client has deposited in his account with the Company. In no case, shall the Company be liable for consequential or special damages (including loss of profits) whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, caused to the Client or to third parties. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and any and all of its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers (“Representatives”) harmless upon any liability and/or claim, in connection with the use of these Site by the Client, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirement or of these Terms by the Client.
15. We shall not be liable for any breach of obligation or default of any counterparty, intermediate broker, bank, custodian, and sub-custodian, market or market operator, exchange, clearing house, depositary or other third party with whom you do business. We will not be liable for loss suffered by you in connection with the Site unless such loss directly arises from our negligence, willful default or fraud. You will pay us on demand all commissions and other charges due to us, premiums on any option purchased on your instructions, such sums as we may at any time require in or towards satisfaction of any debit balance on your Account or any account comprised therein, and the amount of any trading loss that may result from any transaction hereunder, interest and service charges due to us on the Account and our reasonable costs and legal fees incurred in collecting any such amounts. All payments shall be made on the same day and funds freely transferable in such currency and to such bank as we may from time to time specify. Further, you undertake to keep us and our agents and employees fully and effectively indemnified against all costs, charges, liabilities and expenses whatsoever incurred by us and them pursuant to or in connection with the Site unless due to our or their negligence, willful default or fraud. This clause will survive termination of any Agreement between you and us.
16. We shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost or liability (together “Loss”) suffered or incurred by you unless and to the extent that such Loss is suffered or incurred as a result of our negligence or willful default or indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in relation to this Agreement; or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of any error in any order, instruction or information given by you, the Client, or as a result of us acting on any order or instruction which is, or appears to be from you.
You indemnify us against any claim, cost or expense incurred by us as a consequence of any claim made by you against us as a consequence of any acts or omissions by you.
Without prejudice to any other limitation of liability provisions of the agreement, neither The Company nor the supplier of the platform, nor any of our or their affiliates and related parties, will be responsible for any loss, cost or damage (occurring in any way) tied to or arising from alleged or actual causation by any of the following:
- Any error due to transmission of incorrect information from you;
- Any fraud, deception or distortion on your part;
- Any transaction conducted on your trader account;
- Any unauthorized interception or use of data related to you or your account;
- An inability to use or access the Site, whatever the reason;
- Any action or transaction of an individual trader who is using your account without your expressed consent;
- Any cause over which we have no direct control, including problems attributable to hardware or software of the computer (including computer and platform viruses) systems, data transmission, telephone or other communications, or Internet service providers;
- Loss of any transactions caused by loss or malfunction of any communications device used by you or any entity relaying information between you, us or any other company for payment.
17. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any damage, in case of a force majeure event not in the Company’s control.
18. The funds in an account trading at maximum leverage can be completely lost, if the position(s) held in the account has a two percent swing in value. Given the possibility of losing an entire investment, speculation in the foreign exchange market should only be conducted with risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect your personal or institution’s financial wellbeing. You confirm that the funds you will use on the Site are purely risk capital and loss of your investment will not jeopardize your style of living nor will it detract from your future retirement program. Additionally, you fully understand the nature and risks of currency and currency options investments, and your obligations to others will not be neglected should you suffer investment losses.
19. Adjustments shall be made to the options’ prices, according to the adjustments made with respect to the base assets, in case Client has an open transaction in such option whilst such adjustment made to the base assets. Client hereby agrees that the Company has the exclusive right to round the last digit of any asset.
20. The Company, at its sole discretion, may decide (but is not obliged) to offer bonuses, promotional offers or any other kind of benefits to the Client, to set its conditions, and/or change them without prior notice to the Client. The Company shall not be subject to reason its decision, nor to be forced to do the same in future transactions of the Client.
Once a bonus has been credited to a client’s account, they will be required to execute transactions for an amount at least thirty (30) times the amount of the Trading Bonus.
Furthermore, the Company may, at its sole discretion, credit the Client bonuses for each deposit made by the Client. Financial bonuses awarded to traders are dependent on the account type chosen upon registration, and are subject to Client’s full compliance with these Terms and Conditions:
- Bonuses are provided on a case by case basis to each registered user.
- The trading bonus will be automatically credited to the trading account after it has been approved.
- It is the client’s responsibility to contact customer support should they wish to be excluded from receiving trading bonuses; by accepting the bonus, the trader agrees to the trading bonus terms and conditions.
- Trading bonuses cannot be redeemed for the cash value. Trading bonuses are automatically withdrawn from the account after a withdrawal request has been made.
In the event that the entire or partial amount of the deposit on which the bonus is given is withdrawn before the bonus amount has been traded 30 times, the following shall apply:
- The bonus shall be canceled
- Withdrawal requests will be declined if trading requirements have not been met and further withdrawal requests will not be honored. The balance will be returned to the trader’s account but will not be available for withdrawal until all trading requirements have been met (please see “Wagering Requirements for Trading Bonus” below).
- The Trading Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer and cannot be exchanged for any cash equivalent. The Trading Bonus can only be used once and is non-transferable.
- This Trading Bonus is only available to newly registered customers who make a deposit to their Trading Account. Only one Trading Bonus is awarded per person, household, shared computer and shared IP address.
- The amount given as the Trading Bonus is non-redeemable for cash.
Wagering Requirements for Trading Bonus are as follows:
- Traders must trade thirty (30) times the amount of the Trading Bonus.
“Risk Free Trading” Bonus:
For purposes of the “Risk Free Trading” promotion, the term “Risk Free” refers to a special limited time promotion, whereby traders are eligible to receive a certain percentage (depending on the specific promotion) on any combined losses from a certain number of their (depending on the specific promotion) trades in the form of additional trading funds.
21. Traders are only permitted to open one trade per every five (5) minutes on any specific contract that goes on the same asset, direction, and expiry time. Also, closing a contract is allowed once per contract. In the case whereby a trader violates this rule, either intentionally or unintentionally, The Company reserves the complete and full right to cancel the trade and return the contract premium at its own discretion. The Company may take action against any trader who has knowingly exploited technical issues and ban them permanently from the Company.
22. The Client declares that he understands that due to legal regulations the Company may withhold or deduct payments of any taxes of any kind, limit the services provided herein, freeze accounts pursuant to any official legal order or action, or any other action or restriction as be required by legal authorities or other authorities as determined by relevant regulations. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and its employees and Representatives harmless upon such action and will not have any right to prevent such action, as Company sees fit, in order to fulfill any such legal order or action.
After registering with The Company, the trader may ask for his exclusion and a temporary or permanent block of his account. It is solely the decision of The Company whether or not to close the account. Once the account is disabled, no other transaction will be accepted and, in accordance with trader’s request, the account will be closed.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to block or close the trader’s account and to not offer the available assets if The Company believes that the trader has an addiction to trading and that the continuous use of its services prejudices the trader’s health and welfare.
23. The Client hereby declares that he is aware of the fact that technical difficulties might prevent the Client access to the Website or his ability to execute certain actions on this Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for such events, as may occur from time to time. Under no circumstances, shall the Company be responsible for problems in servers, bandwidth or software systems.
24. The Client acknowledges that there are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Since we do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we will not be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Site.
25. The Client hereby agrees to conform to all Anti Money-Laundering (AML) regulations and “Know Your Client” (KYC) procedures relevant to his jurisdiction, including the supplying of official bank reference letters, utility bills and any other sort of official identification documentation as may be required by the Company. This is a condition precedent to use of the Site.
26. All cash margin and other payments due by you to us pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank account(s) as we may from time to time specify. If you are by law required to make any deduction or withholding in respect of taxes or otherwise, then you will be liable to pay such amount to us as will result in our receiving a net amount equal to the full amount which would have been received had no such deduction or withholding been required. Any sums due to us from you pursuant to this Agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be deducted without prior notice to you from any Account in order to realize proceeds which may be applied in the discharge of such sums. You will be responsible for the payment of any commissions, transfer fees, registration fees, taxes, duties and other fiscal liabilities and all other liabilities and costs properly payable or incurred by us under these Terms and Conditions.
27. These Terms are for an unlimited period of time, but the Company shall be entitled to terminate it by a written notice. In such case, Client shall be prohibited from opening new accounts or executing new transactions without prior written approval from the Company.
28. In the event that a Client commits any of the following: i. violates any of his obligations under these Terms; or ii. becomes bankrupt, insolvent or in procedure of insolvency, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any similar procedure; or by its sole discretion, the Company finds it necessary in order to protect itself against any damages might occur to it due to Client’s actions or omissions. At its sole discretion, and at any time and with no prior notice to the Client, the Company may:
(1) Transfer, pledge, or sell the balance and/or securities in the account(s);
(2) Cancel, terminate, and/or close any or all of the open transactions;
(3) Set off any damages caused to it; or
(4) Take any action which its sees fit to cure any violation of the Client.
In case there is no transaction in the account during a 12 months period, the Company shall be entitled to close the account after giving the Client five (5) days written notice. The Company may cease or limit any or all trade activities on the Site with no prior notice. The Client hereby waives any and all claims or rights of indemnification for any alleged damages caused by such rescission, whether for executed transactions or for transactions supposed to be executed.
29. In the event that suspected fraudulent trading activity, system arbitrage or some other form of exploitation has taken place, The Company reserves the right to launch an investigation that can take up to 45 days. The Company reserves the right to permanently ban any trader who has knowingly committed any of the aforementioned activities and possibly also report it to any relevant parties.
30. The Company is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer or sublicense any and all of its rights provided for herein, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. By no means shall the Client be entitled to do any of the above in respect of Client’s rights provided for herein, whether to other Site’s Clients or to others
31. Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein. The Company’s acquiescence to any breach of these Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to The Company’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
33. You acknowledge that we may record telephone conversations with you without the use of a warning tone, and may use the recordings as evidence in the event of a dispute. We will destroy any recordings or transcripts in accordance with our normal destruction policy in place at that time (currently 3 years).
34. All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder to be given to a party to this Agreement shall be in writing. Notices to the Client are to be given to the contact details given by him during account opening process, and which may be amended by him by a written notice to the Company. All correspondence and notices that will be sent to the Client shall be deemed delivered: (1) at their time of delivery if sent (a) by hand delivery; (b) to Client’s e-mail address, or (c) by facsimile; or (2) within five (5) business days if delivered by posted mail. All correspondence and notices that will be sent by the Client to the Company shall be deemed delivered only upon actual receipt by the Company and subject to its written confirmation as such.
35. Expiry rate is computed from the Bid & Ask prices ((Bid + Ask)/2) which are the closest price offers to the expiry time. The last digit of the calculated price is rounded up or down depending on the computing result.
36. Inactive and Dormant Account
The Customer acknowledges and confirms that any trading account(s), where the Customer has not:
- placed a trade;
- opened or closed positions; and/or
- made a deposit into the Customers trading account;
for a period of 90 days and more, shall be classified as an Inactive Account.
Where the Customer has and continues to:
- place a trade;
- open or close positions; and/or
- make a deposit into the Customers trading account;
the account shall be classified as an Active Account.
The Client further acknowledges and confirms that such Inactive Accounts will be subject to a monthly charge of up to $175 (or equivalent in other currencies), relating to the maintenance/administration of such Inactive Accounts. The Customer further agrees that any Inactive Accounts, holding zero balance/equity, shall be turned to Dormant. For re-activation of Dormant Accounts, the Customer must contact Customer Support Department *protected email* and inform them of the Customer’s wish to reactivate the Dormant Account. The Customerâ€™s Dormant Account will then be reactivated (subject to, if required, up-to-date Know Your Customer documentation provided by Customer) and become an Active Account. However, where the Customer has subsequently not done the following with the Active Account:
- place a trade;
- open or close positions; and/or
- made a deposit into the Customers trading account;
for a period of 90 days and more, then this account it will once again become a Dormant Account.
Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
BlueBitBanc holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
BlueBitBanc aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents
• A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
• Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
• A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address
• A signed purchase history of your online transactions
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: [email protected]
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to [email protected]
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
BlueBitBanc holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make BlueBitBanc a safer place to trade.